There are three sections in the paper. Maximum Marks are 40 and Time allowed is one and a half hours. All questions are compulsory.
1. If matrix A is of order 3 x 2 and matrix B is of order 2 x 2 then the matrix AB is of order
2. The percentage share of SGST of total GST for an Intra-State sale of an article is
3. ABCD is a trapezium with AB parallel to DC.
Then the triangle similar to ΔAOB is
4. The mean proportion between 9 and 16 is
5. A man deposited ₹500 per month for 6 months and received ₹3300 as the maturity value. The interest received by him is:
6. The solution set representing the following number line is
7. The first three terms of an arithmetic progression (A. P.) are 1, 9, 17, then the next two terms are
8. If ΔABC ~ ΔQPR then the corresponding proportional sides are
9. If x ∈ 𝑊 , then the solution set of the inequation -x > -7, is
10. The roots of the quadratic equation 4𝑥2 - 7x + 2 = 0 are 1.390, 0.359.The roots correct to 2 significant figures are
11. 1.5, 3, x and 8 are in proportion, then x is equal to
12. If a polynomial 2𝑥2 - 7x - 1 is divided by (x + 3), then the remainder is
13. If 73 is the nth term of the arithmetic progression 3, 8, 13, 18…, then ‘n’ is
14. The roots of the quadratic equation x2 + 2x + 1 = 0 are
15. Which of the following statement is not true?
16. If (x - 2) is a factor of the polynomial x3 + 2x2 - 13x + k, then ‘k’ is equal to
17. A man deposited ₹1200 in a recurring deposit account for 1 year at 5% per annum simple interest. The interest earned by him on maturity is
18. If x2 - 4 is a factor of polynomial x3+ x2 - 4x - 4, then its factors are
19. The following bill shows the GST rates and the marked price of articles A and B:
The total amount to be paid for the above bill is:
20. The solution set for the linear inequation -8 ≤ x - 7 < -4, x ∈ 𝐼 is
21. If 5a/7b = 4c/3d, then by Componendo and dividendo
22. If then A2 is
23. The distance between station A and B by road is 240 km and by train it is 300 km. A car starts from station A with a speed x km/hr whereas a train starts from station B with a speed 20 km/hr more than the speed of the car.
(i) The time taken by car to reach station B is
(ii) The time taken by train to reach station A
(iii) If the time taken by train is 1 hour less than that taken by the car, then the quadratic equation formed is
(iv) The speed of the car is
24. In the given triangle PQR, AB || QR, QP || CB and AR intersects CB at O.
Using the given diagram answer the following question:
(i) The triangle similar to ΔARQ is
(ii) ΔPQR ~ΔBCR by axiom
(iii) If QC = 6 cm, CR = 4 cm, BR = 3 cm. The length of RP is
(iv) The ratio PQ : BC is
25. The nth term of an arithmetic progression (A.P.) is (3n + 1)
(i) The first three terms of this A. P. are
(ii) The common difference of the A.P. is
(iii) Which of the following is not a term of this A.P.
(iv) Sum of the first 10 terms of this A.P. is