Welcome to ICSEsyllabus.in
The Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) is an examination conducted by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE). CISCE is a private, non-governmental board of school education in India. ICSE is conducted for class 10. Private candidates are not allowed to appear in this exam.
November 02, 2021
Question 1: Name the following by choosing the correct option:
(a) A pair of corresponding chromosomes of the same shape and size but one from each parent.
- Sex chromosomes
- Homologous chromosomes
- Analogous chromosomes
October 31, 2021
1. The trend in metallic nature of metals as we go from top to bottom in a group:
- neither increases nor decreases
- none of the above
October 29, 2021
(a) Choose the correct statement with respect to Refraction of light
- The frequency always changes when light enters from one optical medium to another.
- Absorption of light when it strikes the surface of a medium is refraction.
- Speed of light changes when it enters from one optical medium to another of different optical density.
- Speed of light does not change when it enters from one optical medium to another of different optical density.
October 27, 2021
There are three sections in the paper. Maximum Marks are 40 and Time allowed is one and a half hours. All questions are compulsory.Read More
October 25, 2021
English Literature is part of English Paper 2. Maximum Marks are 40 and Time allowed is one hour. All questions are compulsory. Select the correct option for each of the following questions.Read More
October 23, 2021
English Language is part of English Paper 1. Maximum Marks are 40 and Time allowed is one hour. All questions are compulsory. You have to select the correct option for each of the following questions.Read More
October 21, 2021
Maximum Marks are 40 and Time allowed is one hour. All the questions are compulsory. Section A contains questions on Topography.Read More
October 19, 2021
History and Civics is H.C.G. Paper 1. Maximum Marks are 40 and time allowed is one hour. All questions are compulsory.Read More
January 10, 2021
1. How are the copy number of plasmid vector and yield of the recombinant protein related to each other?
More copy number means higher degree of expression of the foreign DNA; hence more product is obtained.Read More
January 03, 2021
1. Prove the standard identity sec2θ - tan2θ = 1 by using sin2θ + cos2θ = 1?
LHS = sec2θ - tan2θ
= 1/cos2θ - sin2θ/cos2θ
= (1 - sin2θ)/cos2θ
= 1Read More
December 27, 2020
1. Why has the Duke sent for Bellario?
Expected to face difficulty in this case - Shylock was adamant in wanting his bond and the Duke wanted to save Antonio, who was a friend and fellow Venetian. Bellario was an experienced lawyer - the Duke hopes that Bellario’s expertise would save Antonio.Read More