ISC Class 11 and Class 12 Subjects of Examination
For the Pass Certificate, you must enter and sit for English (compulsory), with three, four or five elective subjects and must have been evaluated internally by the School and secured a pass grade in Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service (compulsory). You may not enter for more than six subjects including the compulsory subject English.
- Indian Languages
- Modern Foreign Languages: Chinese, French, German, Tibetan, Spanish
- Classical Languages: Arabic, Sanskrit, Persian
- Elective English
- Political Science
- Business Studies
- Home Science
- Fashion Designing
- Electricity & Electronics
- Engineering Science
- Computer Science
- Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing
- Geometrical & Building Drawing
- Music (Indian or Western)
- Physical Education
- Environmental Science
- Mass Media & Communication
- Hospitality Management
- Legal Studies
The following subject combinations are not permitted for the ISC Examination:
- Physics with Engineering Science
- Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing with Geometrical & Building Drawing
The pass mark for each subject is 35%.
PASS CERTIFICATES are awarded to candidates who at the ISC Examination attain the pass standard in four or more subjects which must include the subject English and have attained a pass grade in SUPW and Community Service as examined / assessed internally by the School.
SUPPLEMENTARY PASS CERTIFICATES are awarded to candidates who have obtained PASS CERTIFICATES and who appear in a subsequent examination and attain the pass standard in one or more subjects.
STATEMENT OF MARKS is issued to all candidates who appeared for the examination.