For the Pass Certificate, you must enter and sit for English (compulsory), with three, four or five elective subjects and must have been evaluated internally by the School and secured a pass grade in Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service (compulsory). You may not enter for more than six subjects including the compulsory subject English.
- Indian Languages
- Modern Foreign Languages: Chinese, French, German, Tibetan, Spanish
- Classical Languages: Arabic, Sanskrit, Persian
- Elective English
- Political Science
- Business Studies
- Home Science
- Fashion Designing
- Electricity & Electronics
- Engineering Science
- Computer Science
- Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing
- Geometrical & Building Drawing
- Music (Indian or Western)
- Physical Education
- Environmental Science
- Mass Media & Communication
- Hospitality Management
- Legal Studies
The following subject combinations are not permitted for the ISC Examination:
- Physics with Engineering Science
- Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing with Geometrical & Building Drawing
The pass mark for each subject is 35%.
PASS CERTIFICATES are awarded to candidates who at the ISC Examination attain the pass standard in four or more subjects which must include the subject English and have attained a pass grade in SUPW and Community Service as examined / assessed internally by the School.
SUPPLEMENTARY PASS CERTIFICATES are awarded to candidates who have obtained PASS CERTIFICATES and who appear in a subsequent examination and attain the pass standard in one or more subjects.
STATEMENT OF MARKS is issued to all candidates who appeared for the examination.